b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] TMR T)MR

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <Yigal.Levin AT biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] TMR T)MR
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 17:21:55 +0300

Okay, Jim, you've done it again. You've managed to convince me to interact
with you believing that you were raising a legitimate issue, and then,
twisting what I wrote to make it seem to indicate that you are correct in
some way, you use the discussion in order to once again repeat your old
theories. Won't happen again.

Yigal Levin