b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] 2 Sam 7:6 prep L before meyom

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Charles Grebe <cgrebe AT briercrest.ca>
  • To: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] 2 Sam 7:6 prep L before meyom
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 18:52:38 +0000

Karl,

So you would put a comma or a period before למיום. It sounds like you are
treating the lamed here as a causal conjunction, like כי for example. When
you write “…in a house. For from the …” , do you see this verse giving the
reason why God did not dwell in a house?

Charles Grebe
Briercrest College and Seminary
Sask, Canada

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 1:25 PM, Charles Grebe