b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] how long do b-hebrew emails take to arrive?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: kenneth greifer <greifer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] how long do b-hebrew emails take to arrive?
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 05:02:37 +0000

This might sound strange, but Karl wrote an email to b-hebrew and he sent me
one directly, so I got his email, but it has not showed up on the archives. I
purposely set my b-hebrew account to not send me any emails because I hate
getting emails. I only read the b-hebrew archives. If someone answers me
through b-hebrew and sends me an email, I get it, but if they only send it
through b-hebrew, I might not see it for a while. Did Karl's email show up to
everyone else on b-hebrew right away or do they get it the same time it shows
up on the archive? Maybe the next time I ask a question I should reset my
account to get emails if the archives don't show emails right away. When I
send emails to b-hebrew , they show up on the archive right away for some
reason, but it didn't for Karl's email.

Kenneth Greifer