b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Daniel 12:10 and Jeremiah 22:7

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: kenneth greifer <greifer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Daniel 12:10 and Jeremiah 22:7
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 03:46:00 +0000

Karl,

I think Jeremiah 22:7 might be hophal or hiphil. I was just writing what I
thought was the usual opinion. If I say anything against the usual opinion,
no one will answer me. I also just wanted to know if what I call the present
tense hiphil always has the extra yud in it or if sometimes it is not used. I
know that those words might not be hiphil at all, but I wouldn't ask a
question like that because most people on B-Hebrew seem very strict about
things like this. Would you prefer that I rock the boat and not get answer?

Kenneth Greifer