b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] primitivization of language english

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Bryant J. Williams III" <bjwvmw AT com-pair.net>
  • To: "fred burlingame" <tensorpath AT gmail.com>, "Yigal Levin" <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] primitivization of language english
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 08:21:00 -0800

Dear Fred,

It is evident that the Torah, as read in Nehemiah 8:1-12, was read and
interpreted (made to understand) before the people. So, at this time, the rest
of the Tanakh had not yet been completed (No, I won't go there in this thread
since it involves issues NOT allowed on the guidelines).

Nehemiah 8:13-18 show the Jews putting into practice what was read in the Law
of
Moses regarding the Feast of Tabernacles.

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III