b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] crackpot idea psalm 22

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Antonio Garcia <garcia.secretariagh.antonio1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: kenneth greifer <greifer AT hotmail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] crackpot idea psalm 22
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 19:44:08 +0100

Dear Greifer:

I´ve seen your link, but does not contain the structure of psalm 22.

I'm surprised that nobody on the list may provide the document for
studying it.

I hope that someone of our partners could provide the structured
text. I I know only the structure of 30 psalms, thanks to a Schokel book,
Thirty Psalms, poetry and prayer.

Thanks for your feedback.

Antonio Garcia Hurtado.

--