b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] RB

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: kenneth greifer <greifer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] RB
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 12:52:44 +0000

Steve,

Are you joking about wanting that linguist to look at your site? I didn't see
any unusual ideas about linguistics on your site. I don't think I have any
unusual linguistic ideas on my site either. I don't try to figure out
etymologies, etc. My ideas are fringe because no scholar has said the same
thing about certain quotes, especially about dividing the Hebrew letters
differently in some of them. He didn't have time to actually look at my
ideas. All he needed to know is that I disagree with scholars and that I do
something different than them, so I am a fringe amateur linguist or whatever
he calls people who do this stuff.

Kenneth Greifer
http://www.messianicmistakes.com/
(a religiously offensive site with unusual ideas about the Hebrew Bible)