b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] RB

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Steve Miller" <smille10 AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "'kenneth greifer'" <greifer AT hotmail.com>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] RB
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 06:32:32 -0400

Kenneth,
Could I get this linguist to review my site?

Jim,
I agree with Kenneth's advice, that you should put all your work together on
a website.

Sincerely,
-Steve Miller
Detroit
www.voiceInWilderness.info
No one can read the Gospels without feeling the actual presence of Jesus.
His personality pulsates in every word. No myth is filled with such life. -
Albert Einstein (1879-1955)