b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] quantum Hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: kenneth greifer <greifer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] quantum Hebrew
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 15:28:27 +0000

Fred,

If you would to be more successful on B-Hebrew, you have to know what the
people here like to discuss. I have been on B-Hebrew for a few years, and I
know that you can never fail if you discuss dageshes and schwas. You should
see how excited they get if someone asks why a dagesh is someplace, and you
can't get in trouble about the forum rules. I hope this helps you.

Kenneth Greifer
P.S. Be careful about asking too many questions about dageshes because you
don't want to overexcite some of the older B-Hebrew members.