b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Dagesh

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Dagesh
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 08:02:35 +0200

Kevin,

I apologize if I misconstrued what you wrote. I actually didn’t see your
post. I may have missed it, or you may have inadvertently sent it to Jim
instead of to the list (happens to me a lot). But as long as we are on the
subject, do we have any evidence of the "weak" BGDKPT in Aramaic, beside
those texts that the Masoretes dealt with. In other words, is there any
evidence of this in any Aramaic dialect, besides the Aramaic of the Bible?
How would we know, lacking nikkud?

Yigal Levin