b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] the hellenization of isaiah

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: fred burlingame <tensorpath AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Barry H." <nebarry AT verizon.net>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] the hellenization of isaiah
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 17:44:28 -0500

Hello Barry:

Yes, it does not mean you composed your book in french.

But then again, monkfish alone makes a bouillabaisse .... not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bouillabaisse

The combined numerous ingredients, however, both external and internal,
render the hebrew text of the new testament, the original document.

What's happening here in part; i mention a single verse (such isaiah 61:1);
and the response immediate = "that single verse proves nothing." I agree; it
is but one piece of the puzzle.

When all of the trees in the forest are observed however, a different
conclusion arrives.

Regards,

fred burlingame