b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Embedding Hebrew in HTML

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Christian <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com>
  • To: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Embedding Hebrew in HTML
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 22:16:00 +0300

Hi,

I don't think this has already been mentioned. Of course, the most important
thing is to set the character set of the HTML document. See:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_encodings_in_HTML

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_encodings_in_HTML>Basically, you
need the following line in the header of the document (HEAD) for a non-xhtml
document:

or if you are using xhtml then before the header you want:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

*let us know if you got it working.*

*
*