b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Pharaoh Khepera'a in Jeremiah 44:30

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Pharaoh Khepera'a in Jeremiah 44:30
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 13:44:14 +1000

Jim, you've brought up these concerns about Genesis so many times in the past
that I do not think it's necessary to bring them up again. So please, do not
post yet more about the same thing here on B-Hebrew. I suggest that if you
and Arnaud would like to continue discussing it, that you do so offlist.

GEORGE ATHAS
www.moore.edu.au