b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Pharaoh Khepera'a in Jeremiah 44:30

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Tory Thorpe <torythrp AT yahoo.com>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Pharaoh Khepera'a in Jeremiah 44:30
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 12:36:24 +0800 (SGT)

I find much of his argumentation convincing, even his vitriol refreshing and
straight to the point. It is no more unecessary these days than the
beginnings of the discipline. The 'minimalist' view is in constant flux, as
new ideas tend to be in the early stages. I do not fault Kitchen for not
always hitting the bull's eye of a moving target.

Tory Thorpe
Tel Aviv, Israel