b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 30:20-30

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Christian <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com>
  • To: nebarry AT verizon.net
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 30:20-30
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 22:36:31 +0300

As far as I recall from memories of contact with historians while a student
in the classics department of St. Andrews University it is pretty much
widely accepted that these figures have some historical origin with real
people.

If we conclude that Hercules (son of Zeus) was a real person then what
criteria do we use`to conclude that his father (Zeus) was not?

James Christian