b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Qadesh of Genesis 20:1

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Christian <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com>
  • To: JimStinehart AT aol.com
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Qadesh of Genesis 20:1
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 12:55:34 +0300

Hi,

this is just getting more and more confusing. You seem to be holding Genesis
14:1-11 are reliable and accurate and all the rest as different shades of
accurate with Genesis 36 being thrown completely out of the window (for
obvious reasons of their affect on your theory).

Which chapter and verse do you see as the beginning of the 'patriarchal
narratives'?

James Christian