b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Hebrew morphology computer program?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Randall Buth <randallbuth AT gmail.com>
  • To: Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Hebrew morphology computer program?
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 12:41:52 +0200

>I am going to Israel for three months and my wonderful Bible Works program
version is too old to load on my laptop. This is a pity because I use the
Hebrew morphology code feature constantly. >

> Richard Conaway

>From another perspective:
If you are able to invest a goodly amount of your three months in Israel in
language learning you will be able to leave without much need for that
program. you might check out some of the summer BH modules at
www.biblicalulpan.org
and work on internalizing the language.

Randall Buth

--