b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew morphology computer program?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Brak <Brak AT neo.rr.com>
  • To: aaa AT endlyss.com
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew morphology computer program?
  • Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 04:52:36 -0500

Maybe we should address your problem from the other angle: Why doesn't your program run on your laptop?
Maybe you should contact technical support for the program you already have about the alleged compatibility issues with your newer OS.
Heres a link from MS about older programs on newest OSs:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Make-older-programs-run-in-this-version-of-Windows

Hope this helps.

B"H
John Steven

Richard wrote:
I am going to Israel for three months and my wonderful Bible Works program
version is too old to load on my laptop. This is a pity because I use the
Hebrew morphology code feature constantly.
I have downloaded e-sword and The Word computer programs but I cannot find
any free Hebrew morphology add-ons. I will suffer without any of that and I
can't take all my books.

Anyone know of a free Hebrew morphology program?

Richard Conaway