b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew morphology computer program?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Richard" <aaa AT endlyss.com>
  • To: "'K Randolph'" <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew morphology computer program?
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 14:23:36 -0800

Thanks Karl,

Yes I agree. That is my ultimate goal. The morphology codes are like
training wheels to me. I would love to be free of them and was thinking that
same thing that it would be good for me to be without them. I did get the
program to run though but will work toward freeing myself from it.

Toda raba.

Richard Conaway