b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Nation of Israel (quick conquest or not)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Nation of Israel (quick conquest or not)
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 05:56:38 -0800

James:

You wrote: Are you suggesting that our entire framework of Assyriology
dating also depends on Manetho's testimony?

Yes. That is what I have been repeatedly told by different sources. Rohl,
James, Velikovsky, etc. also report that when shorter dating is given to the
Egyptian records, then the histories of all the other countries around
Egypt—Greece, Anatolia, Libya, etc.—also get cleaned up automatically, and
an inexplicable “dark age” disappears (inexplicable because it shows up in
cross referencing the histories to the Egyptian history, but doesn’t show up
in the archeological record).

Karl W. Randolph.

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 12:55 AM, James Christian <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com