b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] BH verbal system

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Christian <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com>
  • To: dwashbur AT nyx.net
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] BH verbal system
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 09:08:01 +0000

Hi,

I was just randomly surfing the internet and came across an article so full
of historic usage of the present simple that it reminded me of this
discussion where some doubted such a usage exists in English. Here it is.
Enjoy:

http://noahsarksearch.com/ed-davis.htm

<http://noahsarksearch.com/ed-davis.htm>James Christian