b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Language modelling

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Barry" <nebarry AT verizon.net>
  • To: "James Christian" <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Language modelling
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 12:36:10 -0500

From: "James Christian" <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 10:25 AM
To: "Barry" <nebarry AT verizon.net>
Cc: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>

Oh. And by the way Barry. History is full of the kind of students you
describe that were not satisfied with the conventional wisdom. Here's a list
of a few of them you might have heard of:

I said that I would say no more, but just let me note here that yes, this does happen in some disciplines once very century or two. Unfortunately, it also encourages a host of lesser lights to think that they shine at the same wattage.

And now, I really am done.

N.E. Barry Hofstetter

Fecisti nos ad te et inquietum est cor nostrum, donec requiescat in te...
-- Augustine, Confessions 1:1

http://mysite.verizon.net/nebarry/
http://my.opera.com/BarryHofstetter/blog/