b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 41: 1: "Two Years of Days"

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Read <J.Read-2 AT sms.ed.ac.uk>
  • To: JimStinehart AT aol.com
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 41: 1: "Two Years of Days"
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:17:22 +0100

Hi,

Quoting JimStinehart AT aol.com:

James Christian:

The farther one goes back in history, the earlier the age at which a boy
became a man.

Really? I'm not going to bother asking you to substantiate this statement. I know you will only ignore my request and just keep repeating the same stuff over and over again.

FYI, Jim I think that the list members are intelligent enough to read your posts once and understand your theory. I make one final request. Either substantiate your bold statements which you present as fact or acknowledge that they are just a part of your theory.

James Christian

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.