b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Survey Question about use of Biblical Hebrew in class

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Charles Grebe" <cgrebe AT briercrest.ca>
  • To: "Randall Buth" <randallbuth AT gmail.com>, "Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Survey Question about use of Biblical Hebrew in class
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 15:04:07 -0600

I haven’t because it wasn’t offered but I do intend to try and teach that way
this next semester having freshly returned from a Cohelet workshop
(http://seminary.ashland.edu/cohelet/ ) with a fistful of curriculum. One of
the workshop participants has a summary of the workshop on his blog, for
those who are interested.

http://www.heardworld.com/higgaion/?p=1353
http://www.heardworld.com/higgaion/?p=1355
http://www.heardworld.com/higgaion/?p=1361