b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] CGN YHWH, C)RZ MZRIM

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Read <J.Read-2 AT sms.ed.ac.uk>
  • To: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] CGN YHWH, C)RZ MZRIM
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 03:10:44 +0100

Yeah,

it's been making me wonder, though. Whether this could be construed in any way as a hint of the author's perceived location of the Garden of Eden.

Also, something else it made me think about. It makes the author come across as somebody familiar with Egypt as a well watered pasture land.

James Christian

Quoting K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>:

James: