b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] CGN YHWH, C)RZ MZRIM

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Read <J.Read-2 AT sms.ed.ac.uk>
  • To: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] CGN YHWH, C)RZ MZRIM
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 21:35:18 +0100

Yeah. That was the way I was tending to lean as well. BTW, sorry about the transliteration. I can never find that page that tells us how we're supposed to do it. It would be nice if we could just cut and paste the Hebrew.

Anyway, what do you make of KGN YHWH? My first instinct tells me this is the Garden of Eden if not referring to Egypt.

James Christian

Quoting K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>:

James: