b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 38 and the TLDTH theory

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Read <J.Read-2 AT sms.ed.ac.uk>
  • To: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 38 and the TLDTH theory
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 18:23:02 +0100

Apologies. When you talked about how it starts and ends with Joseph I though you were insinuating he was the author. Anyway, that wasn't the point.

As per your style throughout the entirety of this discussion you have sidestepped the real issue that was being raised:

How do you deal with Genesis 38 without commenting briefly on something irrelevant and sidestepping what really matters?

James Christian

Quoting K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>:

James: