b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] The use of the Yiqtol in Isaiah 1:21

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Rolf Furuli <furuli AT online.no>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] The use of the Yiqtol in Isaiah 1:21
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 17:37:47 +0200

Dear Yitzhak,

What is the definition of "a specific action" and "a general action". When you give your definition, please show in detail how the definition can be applied to the verbs in question. I ask, because I do not understand which difference you are referring to.

Best regards,

Rolf Furuli
University of Oslo