b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] WELSH AND HEBREW

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Stoney Breyer" <stoneyb AT touchwoodcreative.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] WELSH AND HEBREW
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 07:29:10 -0600

I tell you, captain, if you look in the maps of the 'orld, I warrant you
sall find, in the comparisons between Macedon and Monmouth, that the
situations, look you, is both alike. There is a river in Macedon; and there
is also moreover a river at Monmouth: it is called Wye at Monmouth; but it
is out of my prains what is the name of the other river; but 'tis all one,
'tis alike as my fingers is to my fingers, and there is salmons in both. —
HV,4,7.

Stoney Breyer
Writer/Touchwood