b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] About Dagesh's

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Yaakov Stein" <yaakov_s AT rad.com>
  • To: "Yitzhak Sapir" <yitzhaksapir AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] About Dagesh's
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 10:22:58 +0300

Yitzhak

Thanks for the reference to Yeivin's book,
about which I have heard, but do not have.

On the other hand, I do have about 50 books of and on the masora,
including several with extensive compilations
of various phenomena from the pre-computer days.
I assume that Yeivin's book (2003?) is the result
of computerized studies.

I believe that the reference to 5 appearances is specifically
refering to the word C)U.

Yaakov (J) Stein