b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Septuagint vs. Masoretes/75 vs. 70: How Many HebrewsDid Jacob Lead into Egypt?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Ken Penner" <ken.penner AT acadiau.ca>
  • To: "Jan Hagen" <jan.hagen AT gmx.de>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Septuagint vs. Masoretes/75 vs. 70: How Many HebrewsDid Jacob Lead into Egypt?
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:19:31 -0400

Perhaps you are looking for Brill's Biblia Qumranica?
http://www.brill.nl/default.aspx?partid=18&pid=23729
It can be previewed at
http://widgets.eb20.com/jr/shell.asp?IID=280493&siteid=0&uuid=9865158
It is not cheap.
A relatively affordable electronic edition is available at
http://www.accordancebible.com/modules/details.php?ID=543

Ken M. Penner, Ph.D. (McMaster)
Acadia/Hebrew
Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic vocabulary memorization software:
http://purl.org/net/kmpenner/flash