b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew as a spoken language

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Ken Penner" <ken.penner AT acadiau.ca>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew as a spoken language
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 10:14:18 -0300

I sent Yitzhak a copy of my handout on the main differences between Biblical
and Qumran Hebrew in the areas of orthography, phonology, morphology, and
syntax (I have not addressed lexis/vocabulary).

Ken M. Penner, Ph.D. (McMaster)
Acadia/Greek&Hebrew
Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic vocabulary memorization software:
http://purl.org/net/kmpenner/flash