b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] dying you will die

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: davidfentonism AT aim.com
  • To: rosewalk AT concentric.net, b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] dying you will die
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:17:10 -0400

For anyone's interest, the links at the Peshitta Foundation give a complete
list of both the Earlier [Shorter], and the Latter [Longer] Canon of Books in
the Judeo-Nazaraean Orthodox Peshitta Text of the Bible. It is quite
extensive when compared with the Canon of the Western Churches' Bibles. The
website(s) connected to that are as follows, www.standardversion.org,
www.nestorian.net, www.aeoc.org, and www.churchofjerusalem.org. as well as
any, and all resources, and links list in these sites.

David Fenton
Gal. 27-29: For as many as have had a tevilah into Moshiach have clothed
yourselves with Moshiach. There is not Yehudi nor Yevani (Greek), there is
not eved (servant) nor ben chorin (freedman), there is not zachar (male) nor
nekevah (female), for you are all echad in Moshiach Yehoshua/Yeshua. And, if
you belong to Moshiach (YESHAYAH 53:10), then you are of the ZERAH of Avraham
Avinu, you are yoreshim (heirs) according to the havtachah (promise).