b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] how scholars debate controversial issues

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Harold Holmyard <hholmyard3 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] how scholars debate controversial issues
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:45:51 -0500

Yitzhak Sapir wrote:
Despite the rather wide range of topics apparently permitted by
b-hebrew, practically the only scholars who are still on this list
deal primarily or even exclusively with linguistic issues alone.
Thomas Thompson used to post on this list. He would probably
have something to say about the discussion on the Patriarchal
Narratives. But you don't hear him now, because he has
apparently voted with his feet.

HH: I ran a couple of searches and found no evidence of Tommy Thompson posting on this list. But I am not an expert at searching.

Yours,
Harold Holmyard