b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Godwin's Law and Gershman's Corollary

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Peter Kirk <peter AT qaya.org>
  • To: Arthur Gershman <gershman18 AT msn.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Godwin's Law and Gershman's Corollary
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:09:51 +0100

On 01/04/2007 13:03, Arthur Gershman wrote:
Dear Mr. Kirk,
You have violated Godwin' Law by continuing the "scholarship" thread. There is something which I shall call Gershman's Corollary. The penalty for violating Gershman's corollary is that you will be harassed by an idiot.
Best regards,
Art Gershman
PS What's wrong with my clock?
Ah, now I understand what is wrong with your clock, see the date as shown above. But before it came out at 30th March.

Ben Zoma said: Who is wise? Those who learn from all people. Pirkei Avot 4:1

Paul of Tarsus, the pupil of Gamaliel, said "The foolishness of God is wiser than men". 1 Corinthians 1:25.

--
Peter Kirk
E-mail: peter AT qaya.org