b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] how scholars debate controversial issues HAROLD

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Harold Holmyard <hholmyard3 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] how scholars debate controversial issues HAROLD
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 18:54:44 -0500

Dear Bryan,
harold, harold, harold,

gathered wrong.

i most certainly did not write "(3) Issues of Biblical Hist..." you respond to below. yitzhak did. please, please, please.

i get three lengthy responses now.
i am not a moderator at this time.

you have no idea what my involvement has been on this list in the past ten plus years.

HH: My apologies. The comment of yours that Yitzhak quoted is a fine one.

Yours,
Harold Holmyard