b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Question for Rolf on the JW outlook on the Hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: David Kummerow <farmerjoeblo AT hotmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Question for Rolf on the JW outlook on the Hebrew
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 13:00:06 +1100

Hi Rolf,

I'd also like to add that I'm still waiting for you to provide me with any fairly recent linguistic literature advocating a methodology of uncancellable semantics. I would indeed like to do some reading in this area if possible.

Thanks,
David Kummerow.

Sorry, this

Yes, and I have put the question back to you in reverse and I did not
receive a satisfactory answer: "How can verb forms each of which
'represent' two aspects have a primarily temporal value?"

should actually read:

Yes, and I have put the question back to you in reverse and I did not receive a satisfactory answer: "How can verb forms each of which 'represent' two aspects have a primarily aspectual value?"

David Kummerow.