b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] New Book on the KJV Only Debate

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Kevin W. Woodruff" <cierpke AT prodigy.net>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew List <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] New Book on the KJV Only Debate
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 07:53:01 -0800 (PST)

Just recently, a new book by Dr. James D. Price, a former faculty member of
Tennessee Temple University and Temple Baptist Seminary, has been published
on the KJV. He is a memeber of this list, but would be too modest to mention
it. It is aimed at providing answers to ministers and laymen to help answer
some of the accusations of those who insist that the KJV/AV is the only
legitimate translation. I've read it and found it to have a lot of
information that isn't found in other books on the subject. I apologize if
this announcement is considered inappropriate, but I've found it to helpful
to me personally.

The book is KJV Onlyism: A New Cult by Dr. James D. Price.

It is available as a hardback for $29.99 from:

Tennessee Temple University Bookstore
1815 Union Ave.
Chattanooga, TN 37404
United States of America
423/493-4218

Library Director/Reference Librarian, Assistant Professor of Bible, Greek,
Theological Bibliography and Research
Cierpke AT prodigy.net http://pages.prodigy.net/cierpke/woodruff.htm