b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] New Book on the KJV Only Debate

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Peter Kirk <peter AT qaya.org>
  • To: Schmuel <schmuel AT nyc.rr.com>
  • Cc: "b-hebrew-lists.ibiblio.org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] New Book on the KJV Only Debate
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 23:46:41 +0000

On 08/01/2007 23:25, Schmuel wrote:

I would also like to invite them to discuss this book at the Better Bibles Blog, http://englishbibles.blogspot.com/. I should declare in advance that one of the contributors has published his own English Bible version (New Testament only I think), and two others are working on translations in other languages. Price and Woodruff would have to start by sending something to me, which I would post on the blog at my own discretion.

--
Peter Kirk
E-mail: peter AT qaya.org