b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] comparative historical linguistics was Re: Nun-Tav-Vet root

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Shoshanna Walker <rosewalk AT concentric.net>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] comparative historical linguistics was Re: Nun-Tav-Vet root
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 10:25:59 -0500

I don't understand the question. G-d "told" Moshe what to write. I personally think it was via "automatic writing". Other people claimed automatic writing (and Mozart claimed to write music that way), from lesser spiritual beings, so Moshe got his from G-d.

Shoshanna

What do you mean by "given"?
Isaac Fried