b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Daniel

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: kgraham0938 AT comcast.net
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Daniel
  • Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 14:56:59 +0000

@Shoshanna,

Mastemah(Prince of Malevolence) is found in the Dead Sea Scrolls, I love that
name that is how I remembered him. 4Q225

And a son of love was born to Abraham and he named him Isaac. Now the Prince
of Malevolence (Mastemah) came to God and brought his animosity to bear
against Abraham because of Isaac....

--
Kelton Graham
KGRAHAM0938 AT comcast.net