b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Tehom: Divine or Not Divine?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Yitzhak Sapir" <yitzhaksapir AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Tehom: Divine or Not Divine?
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 21:36:27 +0000

On 7/13/06, Rev Doug Pickrel wrote:

I am easily confused, and you guys have confused the daylights out of me.
Are you talking about "Rahab" and "Leviathan." I'm surprised if you are;
Rahab is the ancient name for Egypt, and "Leviathan" is the antiquity name
for Satan, the twisted serpent that God cut his heads off and placed them in
the deep. By the way, "Leviathan" means, "the one who live among the sea of
humanity."

How do you know this? (A question that I, and probably Karl as well, should
also probably answer).

Yitzhak Sapir
http://toldot.blogspot.com