b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] daughters jacob never spoke of

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Harold Holmyard <hholmyard AT ont.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] daughters jacob never spoke of
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 17:27:41 -0500

Shoshanna,

Dear Harold, here is where we have to part company.

I do not believe that there is any validity to any theories of the history that Torah teaches us, other than Torah itself, INCLUDING Oral Torah, where the written text is not clear, and which fills in all the details and background missing from the written text.

HH: Do you mean you don't think the events happened? What are you talking about?

Yours,
Harold Holmyard