b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Daniel 12:2

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Peter Kirk <peter AT qaya.org>
  • To: Awohili AT aol.com
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Daniel 12:2
  • Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 11:36:06 +0000

On 05/02/2006 16:51, Awohili AT aol.com wrote:
I often wonder why this list is asked questions about the NWT translators, since, as far as I know, none of the NWT translators inhabit this list to give a response.

As far as anyone knows, since those translators insisted on anonymity. As far as we know they are in fact list members - although they are probably dead or very old by now. Anyway, there are those on the list who seem to explain and defend the NWT as if it were their own baby, even if it isn't.

--
Peter Kirk
peter AT qaya.org (personal)