b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] YHWH in the Aleppo Codex

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Veiros <veiros AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] YHWH in the Aleppo Codex
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:30:00 -0800 (PST)

Sorry if my reply post in regards to the Aleppo wasn't
that accurate; since the counts of the name were
merely approximate, although thought it would of still
been valuable with a few examples thereof.

Notwithstanding, I recall an article post at yahoo
groups "Messianic_Apologetic ยท Is Yeshua the Messiah
of Tanach ?" that mentioned an article link that may
be very useful to help answer this question:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah