b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] YHWH in the Aleppo Codex

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Gene Gardner <g_gardner1234 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] YHWH in the Aleppo Codex
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 13:31:40 -0800 (PST)

Greetings b-Hebrew,

I have a multi-part question that I would like to ask the forum. Is there
any electronic version of the Aleppo codex available online? I would also
like to know if anyone has a count on how many times YHWH appears in the
Aleppo codex pointed as Y:HOWFH. I have access to a facsimile online that is
only a partial version of the Aleppo without the restored pages from the
Leningrad, but I imagine that an electronic version would be much easier to
search. If anyone on the forum has a count of the various pointings used in
the Aleppo codex, I would also greatly appreciate you posting them.