b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Ayin and Ghayin

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Dave Washburn <dwashbur AT nyx.net>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Ayin and Ghayin
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 11:05:31 -0700

Karl,
First, don't lecture me about dating methods. I'm quite familiar with them.
Second, yes, he meant something different. Since you seem to have such a
high opinion of your own skills in reading texts, I'll leave it to you to go
back and reread his post to figure it out. That's all I have to say on this
subject, because it is clear that any attempt at true dialog with you is
pointless.