b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Raamses

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Read, James C" <K0434995 AT kingston.ac.uk>
  • To: <banyai AT t-online.de>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Raamses
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 18:49:54 +0100

May I suggest that it would be far more profitable if we were to centre our
discussion on the data
rather than whose scholar is best. I think most people on this list are not
impressed much by names
or bibliography. I have given my reasons for the dates but no primary sources
which contradict have
yet been stated. I can only interpret this as a global recognition that there
is no contradictory
evidence. Although I eagerly wait to see if there are any (primary) sources
that do.

Security System.