b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Re: Re: 1 Samuel 15 & Punishment

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Karl Randolph" <kwrandolph AT email.com>
  • To: Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Re: Re: 1 Samuel 15 & Punishment
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 17:05:13 -0500

Yes I do object about affirmative action.

My ancestors did not come to the U.S. until well after slavery was abolished.
Most Jews in the U.S. can say the same thing. Yet, under
affirmative action, we are being punished for something that neither we nor
our ancestors took part in nor benefitted from. Is that just?

At least in the case of Ameleq, we have documented evidence that the attack
on Israel was just the opening shot, and that Ameleq as a nation
continued a state of emnity to Israel until Saul wiped them out. The
generation that was wiped out paid the price of their emnity.

Karl W. Randolph.