b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] END OF TOPIC: AUTHORSHIP

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "B. M. Rocine" <brocine AT twcny.rr.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] END OF TOPIC: AUTHORSHIP
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 13:29:21 -0500

B-Haverim,

Let's remember that Santa is keeping track of who is naughty and nice, and certain folk on our list are not being nice! ;-)

Seriously, I am calling for an end to the thread on the authorship of Bible books. We may pick it up at a later date, but right now we are spinning our wheels and reaching beyond our list mission and our list nettiquette, which is available at http://www.ibiblio.org/bhebrew/ If you care to get back on Santa's good side you may read it.

Please, folks, I want to have a little family time tonight and tomorrow. Drop the heat and drop the topic.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Shalom,
Bryan Rocine
b-hebrew co-chair